Support us today and help us protect our open spaces, trails, and farms to develop a strong, thriving community in the Wallkill Valley region.
Benefits of being a supporter include:
- being kept up to date on our work through our Monthly Wallkill Valley Land Trust Newsletter – “Field Notes”
- invites to our “Walk and Talk” educational outings
- updates on conservation projects
- opportunities to volunteer
- listings at our public events
- knowing that you are active in helping the Land Trust fulfill its mission of Protecting Nature for Life!