Why Become a Member?
If you are concerned about the steady loss of our wildlife habitats, scenic vistas, and farmlands, now is the time to act.
Become a member of the Wallkill Valley Land Trust to help ensure the long-term health of our community - the Wallkill River Valley and Southern Ulster, the quality of our air and water, and the overall beauty of this region.
Through membership in the Land Trust, you will stand with others in the Wallkill Valley and beyond who have chosen to preserve our natural resources for future generations.We exist because of YOU, our dedicated and generous supporters. We feel it is important that your generosity be recognized by the distinction of membership. Please add your support to the preservation of land in this community by joining the Wallkill Valley Land Trust today. (Or print and mail in the form to Wallkill Valley Land Trust, Inc.: PO Box 208, New Paltz, NY 12561.
Benefits of membership include:
- Subscription to the Wallkill Valley Land Trust Newsletter
- Discounts to programs and events
- "Walk and Talk” outings
- Updates on conservation projects
- Opportunities to volunteer
- Knowing that you are active in helping the Land Trust fulfill its mission of preserving the natural beauty of Southern Ulster County