Many hands make light work! With a small staff and over 3,000 acres of land to monitor and maintain, volunteers help us to protect more open spaces, trails, and farms. Whether it’s cleaning up the trails, helping out in our office, or sharing a skill, every bit helps.
How can you help?
- Attend a volunteer workday on one of our nature preserves or trails
- Join WVLT staff at education or outreach events
- Help WVLT staff with a special project in the office
- Assist in our Annual Conservation Event
- Have a special skill you would like to share? We would love to hear your ideas.
Contact us and let us know how you would like to help.